Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find my model and serial number for my appliance?
- My appliance is having trouble and might need repair. How can this site help me troubleshoot my product?
- Where do I find the owner's manual and installation instructions?
- How old is my appliance? Are there ways for me to determine the age or year of manufacture of my appliance?
- Where do I find the wiring diagram for my product?
- I'm ready to install my appliance. How much clearance space do I need around it?
- Where is the nearest dealer or store that sells appliance products? I live in the US.
- How can I find appliance dealers in Canada or other places outside the US?
- What is the delivery status for my appliance or parts order?
- Can I use a generator to run my appliance?
- What do I do with water damaged appliances?
- What does ENERGY STAR® Rating Mean?
FAQs by Product Line
- Refrigerator FAQs
- Icemaker FAQs
- Range & Wall Oven FAQs
- Microwave FAQs
- Dishwasher FAQs
- Advantium Oven FAQs
- Kitchen Hub FAQs
- Washer FAQs
- Dryer FAQs
- Disposer FAQs
- Compactor FAQs
- Water Heater FAQs
- Water Softener FAQs
- Air Conditioner FAQs
- Dehumidifier FAQs
- Parts & Accessories FAQs
- SmartOrder Program FAQs
Appliance Service & Repair
At GE Appliances, our goal is to ensure your satisfaction, while offering the highest levels of professional service at affordable and competitive rates.Schedule Service Online
GE Appliance Service
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET
Major Appliance Questions
GE Appliances Answer Center®
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
Filters & Parts
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m. ET
GE or RCA Consumer Electronics
(TVs, VCRs, radios, phones, more)
International Product Information
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–9 p.m. AT